The market value of your home is not...
1. What you have in it.
2. What you need out of it.
3. What you want.
4. What it appraised for.
5. What you heard your neighbor’s house sold for.
6. What the tax office says it’s worth.
7. How much it is insured for.
8. Based on memories and treasures.
9. Based on prices of homes where you are moving.
The true Market Value of Your Home Is...
What a Buyer is willing to pay for your property.
1. Based on today’s market.
2. Based on today’s competition.
3. Based on today’s financing.
4. Based on today’s economic condition.
5. Based on the buyer’s perception of condition.
6. Based on location.
7. Based on normal marketing time.